The FluidCast Platform is offering as part of an exclusive partnership with CPT Secure, Inc.
Fully compatible with the PAYGO BILLING Gateway Platform for turnkey digital and physical goods monetization and management.
The FluidCast Platform is six different monetizxation platforms in one!
* Photo set content management system (CMS) – upload photo sets in large resolution size and it will automatically make thumbnails, zips and add watermarks.
* Video set (CMS) – upload and encode videos
* Membership CMS – upload photo or video content and product it under a simple membership system sell content with many popular adult billing companies.
* Video on Demand (VOD) Software – sell video or photo content – pay per view – users can watch or download content for a set price and time period you determine.
* Digital Downloads – sell video clips or photo set zips.
* Live Streaming – live video streaming from any device anywhere – protect live streams with memberships, pay per view and much more.
Other modules of the FluidCast Platform include:
* Roku and IPTV
* Video Advertising modules – Pre Roll, image, watermark ads on videos
* Custom video player skinning
* Instant mobile APP development and deployment
* Sell any kind of digital or physical good
* Fully turnkey front-end templates included
* Newsletter modules
* Affiliate and Content Partnership modules
* 360 Virtual Reality mobile App and E-Commerce
Compatible Gateways with The FluidCast Platform:
For more information visit FluidCast Technologies:
Created by FluidCast Technologies and compatible with both the FluidCast Platform and PAYGO BILLING Gateway.
Traditional mobile application development is often too expensive. The Instant Mobile App Creator requires no programming knowledge to deploy mobile apps to over 200,000+ Android and IOS devices!
Managed through a simple online administrative interface create WAP payment booking and hundreds of other types of Apps in an instant!
Change the look-and-feel without having to create new app updates in iTunes and Google Play stores. Send push notifications, create social blogs, allow users to share content or social media events, protect content or pages via QR Codes and user authentication modules, integrate WordPress, preview apps instantly and much more..